About Your Charter aboard Lucky Lady
Fishing Charters out of Point Judith
Things you should know:
· All bait and tackle is provided, but you may bring your own.
· A mate tip, customarily 20% of the fee is additional.
· Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. SS dock.
· We are licensed to take a maximum of 6 passengers.
· Get a good night’s sleep with limited alcohol prior to your trip.
· Individual Fishing licenses are not required on a charter.
Things to bring with you.
· Suntan/sunblock lotion, camera.
· Sneakers, boat shoes or some other soft-soled footwear that won't damage the deck of the boat.
· A cooler with ice for your catch.
· Food and drinks.
· Dress in layers. Sweatshirt or light jacket, rain gear.
· Sunglasses, hat.
· Seasickness medication.
Lucky Lady Charters
EAT - SLEEP - FISH
former home of www.luckyladycharters.net
Licensed Since 1999
Call to book your trip today!
Capt. Steven Palmer USCG 1056939
32 Spruce Road
Wakefield, RI 02879
PO Box 53
Charlestown, RI 02813
© 2017-2023 All rights reserved www.FishOnRI.com